BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY STATEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES.
WEBSITE (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website you linked from or WEBSITE (collectively the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• When you post comments on our Website through social websites, such as, but not limited to, Facebook.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Minors and Privacy Issues
No part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Services. We do not knowingly collect any information from Children under the age of 18.
• Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act- This site is intended to be used by people the age of 18 and older. We do not knowingly allow any users under the age of 18 to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of 18, or that an individual under 18 has provided their information to us, contact us immediately with details via the Contact Us section of our website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, you may contact us to request this information be deleted.
Your California Privacy Rights
We permit residents of the State of California to use our Service, and comply with the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579. If you are a California resident please note we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. You may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes by contacting us through the Contact Us section on our website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as your name and email address, (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, posting comments or content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information or comments to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or frameworks requesting an alteration to our online tracking of individual users who visit our Website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use And Disclose Your Information
- To allow third party service providers to assist us. We may share the information we collect from and receive about you with certain third party service providers, such as business partners, vendors, contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage the our Website, or provide Website content, advertisements and other services. These services may include advertising and marketing; developing or supporting products and features; processing data or statistics; and supplementing or organizing information or data. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information and not use or disclose it for unauthorized purposes.
- To contact you. We may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to our Website to any email address you may have provided to us. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email or other method of notification.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of any of our vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance site to set advertising preferences for participating companies here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are outside of the United States, you may set advertising choices for participating companies here: http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Location of Collected Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Content and Data Collection
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
Diversify Media, Inc. is the data controller for processing of information defined as personal data under applicable data protection law (“Personal Data”).
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides certain rights for EU data subjects. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide some of the features and functionality of our Services. These rights include, in accordance with applicable law, the right to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data. Requests should be submitted by contacting us (using the contact instructions below).
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you reasonable access to your personal information within 30 days of your access request to the contact address below. We provide this access so that you may review, make corrections, or request deletion of your personal information. If we cannot honor your request within 30 days, we will inform you when we will be able to provide such access. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access is denied. When technically feasible, at your request, we will provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
If you have any unresolved privacy concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily after contacting us, you have the right to contact the appropriate EU Data Protection Authority and lodge a complaint.
We may change this Policy Statement at any time. When this policy has changed, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and will be effective immediately when posted on the Services. We recommend users to frequently check this page for any revisions. Your continued use of the Services after the effectiveness of such revisions will establish your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of the revised Policy Statement.